Welcome to 2020 all Earth Coaches! For your consideration, the BreadDoll suggests for the following playbook option:
- Mantic Games is offering a ‘Cyber Sale’ until January 2. If you don’t have a PDF of the 2nd edition Rulebook, now is the time. Also for consideration: a first edition bundle and xtreme compilation. While they both have limited function with 2nd edition rules, the images are (always) great, and the fluff is well written. But perhaps most importantly is the FREE STUFF. Captain cards, Martian rules, rosters… Download and be done.
- Also… Just saying… The DreadBall Core Game 2nd Edition is on sale for $49.99 USD. It includes the Collectors Edition rulebook. Seriously. Buy a second copy.
With New Year purchases resolved, why not commit to goodwill in 2020?
- Join the Facebook DreadBall Fanatics group. Write a post! Identify where your league plays on planet Earth (Map of DreadBall Leagues).
- Visit DreadBall.com, and register. Create a team! Find an event!
- Visit Boardgamegeek.com, and log your DreadBall plays. Write a post! Leave a review!
- Visit Mos Eisley cantina. I mean, Reddit. Join r/dreadball. Write a post!
Then, GET OFF YOUR GOD DAMN COMPUTER! Interact with other humans, face-to-face, in real time.
- Play DreadBall.
- Start a league.
- Play in a tournament.
- Be nice to others.
Happy New Year. May all of your sixes explode.